Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thanks for a Thankless job

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I am sitting and editing in a last push to have a clean manuscript to send away in a few weeks. Finding good readers and editors is difficult. For me, waiting for edits has been the most difficult part of this process so far. Or perhaps it is chronologically the freshest of the challenges I have faced while trying to complete and then publish a novel. Either way it doesn't change the fact that it has been made easier by several people.

Thanks to my wife Michelle. You continue to be the person I rely on the most.
Benjamin, you were such a big help.
And thank you Jamie. You have helped enormously and I look forward to talking to you further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief Publishing Update

 It’s been a month since last I wrote. I’m trying to recommit to blogging. Today I’m attempting this on my phone, which is likely a poor dec...