Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hurry up and wait...

The article I wrote for JAB 30, about the 40th anniversary of Weproductions, is now available. I am very proud to be included in this publication in general and in this issue specifically. The editor and printer of JAB, Brad Freeman, continues to produce higher quality with each issue. You should get you some.

Also, I have been given the go-ahead to produce another podcast for Bookbinding Now. The last one was with Helen Douglas and was a nice companion interview to the JAB article on Weproductions. Helen was really delightful to talk to. If you go to Bookbinding Now and scroll down to the podcast from August 31, 2011, you can hear for yourself.

The new podcast is intended to be with Elle Peace of the Sticky Institute in Melbourne AU. One of the best places in the world for finding a great collection of work from active zine artists. Though truth be told, I have been less proactive than usual regarding making arrangements to produce the podcast.

"Why Brandon," you might be asking, "have you failed to be proactive?" Well, to answer your very insightful question: I have finally finished my manuscript and started sending it to agents. More details on that front soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief Publishing Update

 It’s been a month since last I wrote. I’m trying to recommit to blogging. Today I’m attempting this on my phone, which is likely a poor dec...